Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just a Day

At Tougo in the morning with Dexter.  Trouble, trouble, trouble.
We have an okay time there.
So this was amazing.  I was trying to get some work done this afternoon, so I tried to get Sophie interested in her stack-some-blocks-then-knock-them-over game.  She usually will do this with four or five-block high stacks.  I started this base for her of a couple stacks, then sat down to work.  Click, click, click, I hear her stacking blocks.  Then I look over and she has stacked every single block to this tower.  Then to top it off, literally, she grabs the ring stacker and just plops it on top of her tower!  Clearly, she is quite proud of herself here.  I'm just glad I got to the camera before...
Crash!!!  Architect and wrecking ball all in one!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Yay! Block stacking. I'm really happy that you got a picture of that. Ya'll are looking great.